- ‘Naming Emotions‘ – historian of emotions Tiffany Watt Smith talks to Michael Rosen about words and feelings for ‘Word of Mouth’ on BBC Radio 4
- Tiffany Watt Smith on laughter in babies and the history of scientific inquiry into it
- Jules Evans explores happiness, flourishing and the philosophy of the good life for the BBC
- A discussion of the history of ecstasy for BBC Free Thinking, featuring Jules Evans
- ‘Decoding Our Emotions‘ – an NPR Ted Radio Hour podcast about the science and meaning of emotions
- Browse podcasts about emotions and their history at the Queen Mary Centre for the History of Emotions Soundcloud
- Listen to Thomas Dixon’s 15-part BBC Radio 4 series, Five Hundred Years of Friendship, and read the blog posts that accompanied the series
- Listen to Thomas Dixon’s BBC Radio 3 feature about the history of crying, Margaret Are You Grieving?